The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Five passport size photos.
- Transfer certificate in original from the school last attended.
- Birth Certificate in original for those seeking admission for first time.
- Photocopy of Report Card of previous year.
- Medical fitness Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of any certificates for proficiency in Games or any outstanding achievements.
- Blood Group
- Aadhar No.
REGISTRATION & WITHDRAWAL
Registration and Admission Fee is a one-time fee paid at the time of admission and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Security deposit is a non-interest bearing, one-time deposit payable at the time of registration. It will be refunded automatically when your child has completed the final year of school. In cases where the child is withdrawn from the school for any reason before completing the final year of school, the security deposit can only be refunded if you have given the school notice in writing as per the dates given below, that your child would not be continuing with the school in the next term.
- Withdrawal notice in writing on or before 31st July for children not continuing in Term 2 (November – March) of any year.
- Withdrawal notice in writing on or before 31st December for children not continuing in Term 1 (June – October) of the next academic year
If such withdrawal notice by the due dates defined above is not received by the school office, and the child’s fees for the next term are not paid on time, the security deposit will be forfeited under all circumstances.